Raptoberfest 2017: October 6-8
Cost: $325 for the weekend. Each additional person is $100 (includes event tee shirt, and Saturday dinner) $50 of which is paid directly to the charities Orchard Africa and Rancho Santa Maria. Donation receipts available. The reason we get to run this track is because of the charitable giving we have done for MGI over the past five years. We have raised over $110K for the charities they’re passionate about. Our goal this year is to raise 30K between the gate, raffle, and auction.
What’s Included: Driver entry only, event tee Shirt, Saturday dinner, Driver Bag, placards. Additional shirts will be available for purchase.
A few important things.
1. The $50 per person track fee is being paid directly to the charities Orchard Africa and Rancho Santa Maria. This is 100% tax deductible.
2. If you need to back out, you have until Sept. 15 to do so to get a refund, less $25. After Sept. 15, there are no refunds. (funds can be applied to future event)
3. Hotels are available in Rockdale, Cameron and Hearne, they tend to book up fast.
4. Food Vendor: The Milano Highschool Senior Class will be selling concessions.
Schedule: Coming Soon!
Raffle/Live Auction: Raffle tickets will be for sale $5 each, all proceeds going to Orchard Africa and Rancho Santa Maria Orphanage in Baja. Stay tuned for a list of great prizes!
1. DOT Approved Helmet.
2. First aid kit.
3. Fire extinguisher.
4. Tow strap
5. Method to secure everything in your bed
2nd Spare Tire or Tire Plug Kit
VHF Radio that is business band capable.
Food and beverages for the weekend. There will be dinner available Saturday night, but as of now, no food vendor.Hotels:
Days Inn Rockdale (512) 446-5800
Best Western Rockdale (512) 446-6163
Budget Inn Cameron (254) 605-0610
Holiday Inn Express Hearne (979) 279-6600
Budgetele Inn Hearne (979) 279-6200