- Route will cover Raptor friendly dirt that even a lightly modified Raptor can handle. Some of my favorite trails in Baja.
- We will have on HWY chase with a trailer for recovery and repairs.
- The crew has over 50 years of combined Baja experience.
- Embedded photographer and videographer documenting the entire trip.
- Lodging included
- Most meals included
- We will have 3 on trail support/guides and 1 HWY chase with a trailer, welders, tools, parts, window washing.
TBD Cross Sept 15, return to USA Sept 23 (date subject to change, final date will be decided before April 15th draw)
Registration and Draw:
- We are opening this up to 5 Raptors.
- Register for a random draw for the 5 spots, drawing will be held April 15th. Participants will be required to make a $1200 non-refundable deposit within 24 hours of the draw or the spot will go to the next person.
- Register Here!
- Mounted 50W VHF radio capable of TX on 151.775 (not handheld)
- Lowrance GPS
- Replacement parts for aftermarket stuff (300M pins for control arms, etc…)
- Small Raptor tool kit
- Salt Shaker
- Good Attitude, willingness to go with the flow.
- Aftermarket lighting
- Cooler (drinks, and to assist with transporting lunch)
- Good method to secure everything (subject to inspection by BRR staff)
Cost: $TBD est $3750-$4500 based on double occupancy. Additional hotel rooms and meals extra $TBD
Estimated additional expenses
- 250-300 miles per day. Fuel is roughly $3.50 in mexico. I get around 6 mpg in Baja.
- Breakfast averages $7 per person, dinner $15
- Ice and drinks ~$20 per day
- Mexico Insurance $200-$300 (should be noted that they will not cover modifications only book value).