Texas Raptor Runs has established the following policies for it’s events.
- Full refunds will be granted until 30 days before the event.
- From 30 days until 15 days before the event, full credit will be issued towards a future event (expires at the end of the next calendar year).
- 15 days to 3 days before the event, half credit will be issued towards a future event (expires at the end of the next calendar year).
- 3 days to the event start date. No refunds will be granted.
Unfortunately, rain tends to happen at TRR events, we do our best to keep the track open, and safe, but there is always the chance that too much rain will accumulate and we will have to cancel the event. TRR has never canceled an event due to rain, but the possibility is always there. Therefore TRR has instituted the following rainout policy.
- If the event is rescheduled ahead of time, the decision will be made two days before the event start date. If a participant cannot make the rescheduled date, credit will be given towards a future event.
- If the event has started it will not be canceled and an alternate date will not be provided. However, if a participant feels that track conditions are too muddy or unsafe, a credit can be issued for a future event. If a participant runs the track at all, they will be considered a participant for the weekend and no refund will be issued.
Any participant caught not following the rules outlined in the driver’s meeting and given to participants at registration may be asked to leave with no refund given. We have set these rules to ensure participant safety, and to keep property owners happy. Please read the rules thoroughly and abide by them.